Thursday, July 14, 2011

it may be hurting right now but i know one day i will be glad i made this choice.

when i wake up one morning and realize its over, that theres no more pain, no more suffering, no more crying. thats when i have truely learned to have loved and lost, recover and truely be happy again .


want to know how i feel? why dont you take a look in my eyes? you will probably find the answer there. 


getting over you was one of the hardest things i have ever had to do. so please if you really care about me like you say, dont let me fall in love with you again when you know you will never catch me. 


i thought you really liked me, i thought you really cared. all the times we spent talking, all the memories we shared. well, they obviously ment nothing to you.  you taught me how to love without expecting anything in return. you taught me how to love unconditionally. you taught me everything i thought i already knew. 

no matter how mad i say i am, i will always forgive you. no matter how done i say i am, i will always come running back && nomatter how much i tell myself i hate you, i will always end up loving you in the end.


wishing we got the chance. missing you and wanting to know more. i know its not going to happen now. i am letting go and moving on beacause i deserve better but a part of me will always wonder what could of been.


i cant help the way i feel about you, all i want to do is tell you that i do love you but the fear of rejection in my heart is something i do not want to experience again.

0 oh ye ?: