Monday, October 10, 2011

assalamualaikum :] 


Why did I recognize you?Why did I move toward you?I can’t leave now.Even though I leave you behind as I walk ahead,All I see is you.Those painful words you once said to me,“If we hadn’t met each other,it might have been less painful.”You…Are crying, holding it in.You are raising your head, smiling painfully.Your smile, which is the color of the sunset, is coloring the whole world.I miss you, I want to embrace you.I want to be by your side even though it hurts.I want to fall asleep by your side.From the first day, you took a step back.From the first day, I thought of separation.Even though I wanted you,I couldn’t ignoreThose hopeless and cold calculations of the world.However careful I tried to be,However much I tried to pretend it wasn’t, and push awayI was alreadyIn love with you.I miss you, I run to you.I knock, you give a surprised smile.Your round smile caresses the whole world.Don’t cry, don’t leave.Stay by my side.You are my warm spring.In front of your still hesitant heart,My heart still won’t stop.The fear left in your heart, I will hug and embraceUntil you are peaceful.You are crying, holding it in.You are raising your head, smiling painfully.Your smile, which is the color of the sunset, is coloring the whole world.Don’t cry, don’t leave.Stay by my side.You are my warm spring.I have finally met you.You are my warm spring.



taraaaaa, miss secret garden already! again again and again :] haha i think i have to watch it again. after SMU, exam last year, maybeee! haha. im sooooooo addicting to this drama. the OST and everything bout it is wonderful! one word, AWESOME! 

bukak hitz tv, tuptuptup keluar lagu nih. waaaaaaahhhhhh gilaaaa! reminise balik cerita tuh. erghhh tak sabar nak tengok lagi ! im really really cant move on in this drama. 

i think this is one of the best korean drama i have ever seen. if not the best, but it still the best! maybe the best after auntumn in my heart :] 

seriously, i like this drama because hyunbin made me cry! his love for that girl, too strong! i have never seen any guy like that. love a girl like that!

and im sooo love this song. if anyone ever sang this to me, i had probably speechless and just cry a lots! haha.

gil ram im said, 'some things feel like fantasy because they are too distant. i realize now how amazing of a person he is, and someday he'll disappear too, just like beautiful things always do. perghhhhh hurtful so much! XD

if you walk together and exactly at the same time, you guys are soulmate :)  

1 oh ye ?:

nurulain1011 said...

arghhh!!!! cerita ni memang best gilerrrrr!!!! saye suke gilerr! best2!! XD