Sunday, April 24, 2011

you may think you see who I really am, but you’ll never know me.

BILA BUKAK FACEBOOK BARU TAHU KENYATAAN SEBENAR !

pahit tu memang pahit. tapi nak tak nak kena telan jugak. 

malas nak fikir pasal tu lagi dah. memang rase grrr gila! rase bodohhh gilaa.



sometimes i feel like no one cares. sometimes i feel like no one is there. sometimes i want to kill myself. sometimes I think i need some help. sometimes I feel like I’m alone. sometimes i’m in an empty zone. sometimes i feel like I’m not alive. Sometimes i wonder if i’m deprived. sometimes i think the world should end. sometimes i think i have no friends. sometimes I want to make them see that sometimes I wish I wasn’t me :'(

what do you do when you become too scared, too scared to live, too scared to die, too scared to love, too scared to even care? sometimes the littlest thing in life changes something forever and there will be times when you wish you can go back to how things used to be but you just can’t because things have changed so much.

i don’t know what i want in life. i don’t know what i want right now. all i know is that i’m hurting so much inside that it’s eating me and one day, there won’t be any of me left.


my scars have the power to remind me that the past is real ! 

0 oh ye ?: